No Products in the Cart
Erected on July 27, 2002, the African-American Monument depicts a family of four embracing after emancipation while chains representing slavery lie at their feet. Standing just behind the Hyatt Hotel on the river walk, this beautiful monument is the first in Savannah to recognize the contributions made by African Americans.
The monument was designed by Savannah College of Art and Design Professor Dorothy Spradley. She was assisted by one of her students, Dan Koster, who built the architectural model for the monument.
* 150 g/m2 (4.5 oz per sq yd). 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit.(white is polyester fabric).
* Using advanced printing technology for front side printing.
* Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - will retain shape.
* Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
* Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
* Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
* Sizes: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Available Size: S,M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.
Note: There might be ±5% deviation in length for manual measurement and production processes.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|